Rittiluechai Architecture PC encourages it’s staff to be actively involved in multiple organizations outside of the office. This approach allows for continuing growth of our profession through volunteerism. Below are a list of organizations and non-profit entities that we are involved in.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) 2007-Present
This membership includes the National Chapter.
- Texas Society of Architects (TSA) 2007-Present
This membership includes the State Chapter.
- American Institute of Architects of Dallas (AIA) 2007-Present
This membership includes the Local Chapter.
- Young Architects Forum (YAF) 2009-Present
CommitteeChair 2010-2011; Co-Chair 2011 to 2012. Established and continues to champion the YAF Mentorship program in the Dallas/Fort Worth Area.
- National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) 2007-Present
This certification allows me to obtain licenses in all 50 states upon request.
- U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC) 2009-Present
Energy and Environmental Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP BD+C).
- Airport Minority Advisory Council (AMAC) 2012-Present
a non-profit trade association dedicating to supporting the full participation of minority-owned, women-owned, and disadvantaged business enterprises (M/W/BDE) in airport contracts and employment opportunities.